Wii Are One
If you came from Wii Are One: Evolution, don't forget to sign up! We have a Referral Contest running where prizes will be handed out. Bringing the Community Together 1 Step at a Time!

David Vonderhaar's offers his best BO2 Loadout

Go down

David Vonderhaar's offers his best BO2 Loadout Empty David Vonderhaar's offers his best BO2 Loadout

Post by Gleenatot on Mon May 27, 2013 6:16 pm

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2‘s create-a-class system has been reworked to use a new pick-10 feature–each weapon, piece of equipment, and perk is worth one point, and you can select any combination you want with a 10-piece maximum.

This has left many players still search for that perfect set-up. Well, Treyarch’s design director David Vonderhaar has decided to offer some tips to new Christmas players by sharing his perfect loadout.

“We’ll start with a blank custom class, and let’s say I’m playing a long-range map. Black Ops 2 is a very fast-paced game and there’s a lot of close-range engagements, but there are also some interesting maps such as Turbine and Drone that have some healthy long-range distances. But they also have interiors, so you need to be super-flexible within a single map,” he told OPM.

“I’ll start off with a core primary weapon, something with a high rate of fire and high damage like the SCAR-H or Type 25 Assault Rifle (1/10) plus the Extended Clip Attachment (2/10). Since I’m aiming for both long and short-range effectiveness, I’m also going to equip the Select Fire Attachment (3/10), where pressing left on the D-pad changes between burst and auto-firing and makes you deadly at both distances. I’ll also pack a B23R Pistol as my secondary weapon (4/10). For my Tactical slot I’m opting for Trophy System (5/10), which eliminates any enemy projectiles that come within ten metres of [where it’s been placed]. This will not only protect me, but also my teammates – while boosting my scorestreak, too.”

“For protection I’m going to load up on a Flak Jacket from Tier 1 Perks (6/10) – it also provides protection from explosives – plus a Tactical Mask from Tier 3 (7/10), which cancels out the effects of Flashbangs, Concussion Grenades and Shock Charges – this is primarily a defensive class, after all.”

“I’m going to take grenades in both my Primary (8/10) and Secondary Lethal slots (9/10), so I also need to equip the Danger Close Wildcard (10/10) [to enable me to do so]. There you have it – Pick 10. What I’ve traded out here is my Tier 2 Perk and a Tactical slot in order to double down on firepower and explosive damage. This is a great loadout for capture the flag if you’re a defender, as it boasts both flexibility and range.”

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Looking at this loadout, THIS LOADOUT IS ASS! Opinions?
Gleenatot
Gleenatot
Admin

View user profile http://wiiareone.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

David Vonderhaar's offers his best BO2 Loadout Empty Re: David Vonderhaar's offers his best BO2 Loadout

Post by Tylerrr on Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:45 pm

Well thumbs up for the flak jacket and tac mask (Y) but its waay hard without toughness! 2 grenades seems stupid. And select fire only works well on the FAL ^_^

Source: I have it on xbox

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/Aleks7234

Back to top Go down